With the Beaver Builder page builder, page content is edited on the front end of the site page. You must be logged in to see these options.
You can edit many different areas on your site.
1) Navigate to the page you wish to edit and click on the "Beaver Builder"/"Visual Page Builder"/"Page Builder" text at the top of the page.
For pages, you can also access the Visual Page Builder through the backend of the site.
2) You will see two mini menus with boxed areas when you hover over the page text. One is gray to control the Row settings. The other is blue to control the Module settings. The rows of each page contain modules such as text boxes, images, callout boxes, etc. that you can add to the page. To edit the current text you see on the page, hover over the text and click on the wrench.
3) You will see a text editor box appear where you can edit any of the text (e.g., change spacing, change text color, add additional text, add hyperlinks, etc.) Hit Save at the bottom of the window to save your changes.
4) For example, in the text edit box, you can add a link like you would in the WordPress backend.
5) When you have saved your edits in the text editor, hit the "Done" button at the top of the page. Once you hit that button, you will see three options - Discard, Save Draft, and Publish. You must hit the "Publish" button in order to update the page.