1. Select the data and time for your initial event (required). In the image above, the event series begins on May 18, 2021.
2. Select "Schedule multiple events" in the Event Series section
3. Select how often the event occurs. In this case, the event occurs every month, or monthly.
4. Select the time increment between each reoccurring event. In this case, the event occurs once a month.
5. Set the date the reoccurring events should occur. In this case, the event occurs on the third Tuesday of every month.
6. Set the time the reoccurring events should occur. In this case, the event occurs at the same time as the initial event (6:45pm - 8:30pm)
7. Set an end date for the series. This event series is set to end on December 31, 2022.
This will create an event that occurs on the third Tuesday of every month at 6:45pm - 8:30pm, lasting from May 18, 2021 to December 31, 2022.