Anchor Links are links that jump to a specific part of a webpage. These links can be used in a table of contents for long resource pages.
1. In a Text Editor module, create a list of the headings you would like to create anchor links to.
2. Add a link to each menu item. The name of each link should begin with a hashtag (#) and use underscores instead of spaces.
3. Copy your internal link, excluding the #.
4. Navigate on the page to the heading you would like the anchor link to redirect to. Edit the module and go to the Advanced tab.
5. Under the HTML Element section, paste the internal link as the ID.